Skip to content
Our school has a convenient charter school application process through SchoolChoiceDE.org. Learn how to get started.
Before you apply
- Confirm your student meets the Bryan Allen Stevenson School of Excellence (BASSE) eligibility requirements:
- The student and family must be residents of Delaware
- The student will be entering 6th, 7th, or 8th grade in the 2024-2025 school year
- Ensure you’ve completed the standard online registration form with your district of residence through the Delaware Department of Education. You can skip this step if your child is already enrolled in a Delaware public school.
Applications for the 2024-2025 School Year Open Nov. 6
- Watch our helpful video tutorial.
- Go to SchoolChoiceDE.org/apply/Bryan_Allen_Stevenson_School_of_Excellence
- If you don’t have an account, you’ll be prompted to create one first.
- Complete the application according to the instructions in the video. Need help? Email [email protected].
- You’ll receive a confirmation email from BASSE.
How to enroll
- After review, if your child is eligible, BASSE will email an invitation to enroll.
- To secure your child’s seat, please download and complete the Certificate of Intent to Enroll. You can send it by email ([email protected]), mail it, or schedule an in-person drop-off at 20346 Ennis Street, Georgetown, DE 19947.
- Upon receipt, BASSE will send detailed instructions on enrolling your student at our school.