What data do we collect?
BASSE collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, address, email, phone number, etc.)
- Credit card information (if you make a donation)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide BASSE with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Make an online donation
- Complete the “contact us” form
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
How will we use your data?
BASSE collects your data so we can:
- Send you emails about BASSE
- Acknowledge your donation
- Respond to your questions
How do we store your data?
BASSE securely stores your data in Little Green Light (nonprofit management software), PayPal (payment processor), and Constant Contact (email marketing platform).
BASSE would like to send you information about our organization’s activities and opportunities for supporting us. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date by clicking unsubscribe to the email.
What are your data protection rights?
BASSE would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request BASSE for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that BASSE correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request BASSE to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that BASSE erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that BASSE restrict the processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to BASSE’s processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that BASSE transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
20346 Ennis Street, Georgetown, DE 19947